JUNE 2022 STADIUM AUTHORITY BOARD MEETING AGENDA & MINUTESPosted on Jun 13, 2022 in 2022, Agenda and Minutes
NOTICE OF MEETING
UPDATED MEETING REQUIREMENTS
To adhere to COVID-19 requirements and procedures, the Stadium Authority will be holding its meeting in person and via video conference for its June 30, 2022 meeting scheduled at 8:30am. The location for in person is at 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Aiea, Hawaii 96701.
For those interested in participating in the meeting via video conference, we encourage you to preregister by completing the form below or by calling the Stadium Administration Office at (808) 483-2500. Pre-registration is not required but will allow us to provide you with information on meeting protocol prior to meeting date.
Board Meeting Registration
TESTIMONY: The Stadium Authority requests that interested persons providing written testimony do so at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be officially recorded and reviewed by the board members.
Testimony may be submitted by the following:
• E-mail to email@example.com
• Fax at (808) 483-2823.
• Mail to postal address: Stadium Authority P.O. Box 30666 Honolulu, Hawaii 96820
• Hand deliver to: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd. Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
• In Person: Stadium Conference Room 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd. Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
Individuals may provide oral testimony in-person, via the listed video conferencing link or by calling the listed Zoom telephone number. Oral testimony presented during the meeting will be limited to three minutes each. If there are documents that are part of the oral testimony, we request that you provide them prior to the meeting to be officially recorded and reviewed by the board members.Oral testimony for all agenda items will only be heard during the public testimony period noted on the agenda (Agenda Item II).
For those joining by computer, please “raise your hand” and the Chair will acknowledge you when public testimony is allowed per the agenda. For those joining by phone, please wait for the Chair to recognize callers prior to speaking.
Join Zoom Meeting: information to come
Meeting materials are available for public review in advance of the meeting in the monthly reports.
VIDEO CONFERENCE GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
Once logged in, (by electronic device), you will be placed in a wait room until the meeting starts.
- As a reminder your mic will be muted, and your video screen will be blank. You will not be allowed to unmute
- During the public testimony segment, should you wish to make a comment, please “raise your hand” and stand-by for the Chair to acknowledge
- The Chair will acknowledge you by un-muting your mic and you will be able to provide your testimony at that
- Please introduce yourself to the Board before you provide your
Please Note: To avoid background noise/feedback, your microphone will be muted until called upon to testify by the Chair.
Should the board have an Executive Session, all participants other than Stadium Board members will be placed in a wait room.
At the conclusion of the Executive Session, those who are interested in continuing to participate in the regular session portion of the meeting will be allowed to rejoin at that time.
For those unable to attend, the draft of the Board minutes will be posted within 40 days from June 30, 2022.