NOTICE OF MEETING
UPDATED MEETING REQUIREMENTS
The Stadium Authority will be holding its meeting in person and via video conference for its January 26, 2023 meeting scheduled at 8:30am.
The Stadium Authority requests that interested persons providing written testimony do so at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be officially recorded and reviewed by the board members.
Testimony may be submitted by the following:
- E-mail to [email protected]
- Fax at (808) 483-2823
- Mail to postal address: Stadium Authority, P.O. Box 30666 Honolulu, Hawaii 96820
- Hand deliver to: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd. Aiea, Hawaii 96701
- In Person: Stadium Conference Room: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd. Aiea, Hawaii 96701
For Directions visit:
Individuals may provide oral testimony in-person, via the listed video conferencing link or by calling the listed Zoom telephone number. Oral testimony presented during the meeting will be limited to three minutes each. If there are documents that are part of the oral testimony, we request that you provide them prior to the meeting to be officially recorded and reviewed by the board members. Oral testimony for agenda items will be heard during the public testimony period noted on the agenda (Agenda Item IV).
For those joining by computer, please “raise your hand” and the Chair will acknowledge you when public testimony is allowed.
For those joining by phone, please wait for the Chair to recognize callers prior to speaking.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/97936811756?pwd=eEdaYk1RNFp2aWQvU0llcHJmYzhaZz09
Meeting ID: 979 3681 1756
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,97936811756#,,,,*446051# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 444 9171 US +1 646 931 3860 US
+1 689 278 1000 US
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 305 224 1968 US
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 360 209 5623 US
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 507 473 4847 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
Meeting ID: 979 3681 1756
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abYWRHnGUO
Meeting materials are available for public review in advance of the meeting.
VIDEO CONFERENCE GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
Once logged in, (by electronic device), you will be placed in a wait room until the meeting starts.
- As a reminder your mic will be muted, and your video screen will be blank. You will not be allowed to unmute
- During the public testimony segment, should you wish to make a comment, please “raise your hand” and stand-by for the Chair to acknowledge
- The Chair will acknowledge you by un-muting your mic and you will be able to provide your testimony at that
- Please introduce yourself to the Board before you provide your
Please Note: To avoid background noise/feedback, your microphone will be muted until called upon to testify by the Chair.
Should the board have an Executive Session, all participants other than Stadium Board members will be placed in a wait room.
At the conclusion of the Executive Session, those who are interested in continuing to participate in the regular session portion of the meeting will be allowed to rejoin at that time.
For those unable to attend, the draft of the Board minutes will be posted within 40 days from January 26, 2023.