The last day to submit an application for part-time intermittent employment was June 6, 2014.
For more information on job opportunities please contact:
If selected for part-time intermittent employment the following is a list of documents and/or information a “New Hire” may need to provide by June 24, 2014 for a start date of August 4, 2014.
1) Social Security card (card must be signed)
2) Picture Identification, examples of acceptable documents include but are not limited to:
- a. Valid Drivers license
- b. Valid State Identification
- c. Valid U.S. Military Identification
- d. U.S. Passport
3) Child Labor Certificate (for minors under the age of 18)
4) Alien Registration Receipt Form I-151 (if you are a Permanent Resident Alien of the U.S.)
5) Beneficiary Information
- a. Name of beneficiary
- b. Address of beneficiary
- c. Social Security Number of beneficiary