Aloha Stadium is currently NOT accepting year round applications for part-time intermittent, “at will” positions. We will resume applications on November 16, 2018.
To be a part of this winning team, candidates must be passionate about the game, available nights and weekends, and holidays as well as showcase excellent customer service.
Click on the links below for job descriptions of current positions available:
You may list more than one position on your application. (For multiple positions, please list in the order of preference.) Please be sure to complete all questions on the application before submitting.
Applications are also available at the Aloha Stadium Office and may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 30666
Honolulu, HI 96820-0666
For more information or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If selected for part-time intermittent employment the following is a list of documents and/or information a “New Hire” will need to be submitted upon request.
1) Social Security card (card must be signed)
2) Picture Identification, examples of acceptable documents include but are not limited to:
- a. Valid Drivers license
- b. Valid State Identification
- c. Valid U.S. Military Identification
- d. U.S. Passport
3) Child Labor Certificate (for minors under the age of 18)
4) Alien Registration Receipt Form I-151 (if you are a Permanent Resident Alien of the U.S.)
5) Beneficiary Information
- a. Name of beneficiary
- b. Address of beneficiary
- c. Social Security Number of beneficiary