Aloha Stadium is currently accepting year round applications for part-time intermittent, “at will” positions.
To be a part of this winning team, candidates must be passionate about the game, available nights and weekends, and holidays as well as showcase excellent customer service.
Click on the links below for job descriptions of current positions available:
CLICK HERE to fill out an application.
You may list more than one position on your application. (For multiple positions, please list in the order of preference.)
Applications are also available at the Aloha Stadium Office and may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 30666
Honolulu, HI 96820-0666
For more information or questions contact email@example.com
If selected for part-time intermittent employment the following is a list of documents and/or information a “New Hire” will need to be submitted upon request.
1) Social Security card (card must be signed)
2) Picture Identification, examples of acceptable documents include but are not limited to:
- a. Valid Drivers license
- b. Valid State Identification
- c. Valid U.S. Military Identification
- d. U.S. Passport
3) Child Labor Certificate (for minors under the age of 18)
4) Alien Registration Receipt Form I-151 (if you are a Permanent Resident Alien of the U.S.)
5) Beneficiary Information
- a. Name of beneficiary
- b. Address of beneficiary
- c. Social Security Number of beneficiary