Farrington High School Graduation
Monday, May 17, 2021
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
CEREMONY: 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
MAIN SALT LAKE GATE 1 will open at 5:00 pm
*school placard and Stadium parking pass is required for entry
FARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION GUIDELINES FOR PARKING LOT VIEWING
- Anyone who is sick or with COVID-19 symptoms cannot attend the event.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher cannot attend the event.
- All persons attending the event must drive up in an enclosed vehicle. Attendees of the event must remain in their vehicle at all times, except to use the restroom while complying with social distancing requirements (including wearing a face covering and maintaining six (6) feet of physical distance between others).
- All City, State, and Federal laws related to vehicle operation must be followed.
- Each vehicle will be limited to five (5) occupants, one of which is the graduate. Each occupant in the vehicle must have his/her own seatbelt.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages will be allowed. All consumption of food and beverages must be in the vehicle.
- No tailgating will be allowed.
- No cooking, tables, and chairs will be allowed in the parking lot.
- This is a smoke-free event. No smoking will be allowed.
- All individuals shall wear face coverings over their noses and mouths. Exceptions to this requirement are:
- Individuals with medical conditions or disabilities where the wearing of a face covering may pose a health or safety risk to the individual.
- Children under the age of 5 years old.
- Inside private automobiles, providing the only occupants are members of the same household or living unit.
- No commercial or oversized vehicles will be allowed.
- No one will be allowed to sit in the bed of an open bed truck.
- Convertible tops must stay up.
- Hatchbacks must remain closed.
- Lifted or tall vehicles will be asked to park on the end of a row or in the back.
- No reverse parking will be allowed. All cars must face the screen.
- The event will use FM transmitters to broadcast the sound to the vehicle radio.
- No playing of loud music.
Prohibited Items: Alcohol; Weapons; Illegal Drugs; Fireworks; Confetti; Lasers; Poles & Sticks; Skateboards; rollerblades; Bicycles; Animals (except ADA-Compliant Service Animals); motorized remote-controlled devices (including drones); or any items which may pose a health or safety issue to our guests and employees. All vehicles are subject to search upon entering the premises.
Aloha Stadium Guest Code of Conduct: Aloha Stadium is committed to provide a memorable experience for its guests in a safe and enjoyable environment. When attending an event, the stadium staff will proactively intervene to support an atmosphere free from the following behaviors:
A. Harassment, foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions.
B. Obstructing the view of other guests.
C. Signs of impairment due to intoxication.
F. Unruly or inconsiderate behavior.
G. Throwing of any objects.
H. Interfering with the progress of the event.
I. Failing to follow instructions by stadium personnel.
J. Failure to stay in vehicle.
K. Destroying or defacing stadium property.
M. Failure to follow stadium policies and procedures.
Guests who choose not to adhere to the “Guest Code of Conduct” will be subject to removal without refund. Please call our Security Hotline at (808) 483-2807 if you need assistance or to report any violations.