- This event has passed.
Moonlight Mele Drive-In Concert
May 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
HA.KA. ENTERTAINMENT & HAWAII STAGE AND LIGHTING RENTALS PRESENTS
FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2021
6:30 PM TO 9:00 PM
ALOHA STADIUM – UPPER HALAWA PARKING LOT
Moonlight Mele Drive-In Concert Series continues at Aloha Stadium Friday, May 7, 2021 starting at 6:30pm. HA.KA Entertainment and Hawaii Stage and Lighting Rentals have done it again as they bring island music to life under the stars in the safety of your own vehicle. This series will feature Hawaii’s top entertainers; Josh Tatofi, Del Beazley, Amy Hanaiali’i, Sean Na’auao, Jeff Peterson, Ei Nei, Robi Kahakalau, Hoku Zuttermeister, Kala’e Camarillo
– $75.00 Advance tickets
– $100.00 Day of event
Parking Gate #1 will open to the public – 5:00 pm
- All sales are final.
- Parking Gate #1 will open at 5:00 PM.
- Temperature checks will be conducted when checking in. Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- Anyone who is sick or with COVID-19 symptoms cannot attend the event.
- All persons attending the event must drive up in an enclosed vehicle. Attendees of the event must remain in their vehicle at all times, except to use the restroom while complying with social distancing requirements (including wearing a face covering and maintaining six (6) feet of physical distance between others).
- All City, State, and Federal laws related to vehicle operation must be followed.
- Each vehicle may only be occupied by either members of the same household or living unit; or limited to five (5) individuals for mixed household/living unit attendees.
- No tailgating will be allowed.
- No cooking, tables, and chairs will be allowed in the parking lot.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages will be allowed. All consumption of food and beverages must be in the vehicle.
- This is a smoke-free event. No smoking will be allowed.
- All individuals shall wear face coverings over their noses and mouths. Exceptions to this requirement are:
- Individuals with medical conditions or disabilities where the wearing of a face covering may pose a health or safety risk to the individual.
- Children under the age of 5.
- Inside an enclosed vehicle, providing the only occupants are members of the same household or living unit.
- Oversized or lifted vehicles must park in the back rows or on the end of a row.
- Attendees may sit in the back of an open bed truck to watch the concert. A face covering will be required.
- The event will use FM transmitters to broadcast the music to the vehicle radio. No playing of loud music will be allowed.
Prohibited Items: Alcohol; Weapons; Illegal Drugs; Fireworks; Confetti; Balloons; Lasers; Poles & Sticks; Skateboards; rollerblades; Bicycles; Animals (except ADA-Compliant Service Animals); motorized remote-controlled devices (including drones); or any items which may pose a health or safety issue to our guests and employees. All vehicles are subject to search upon entering the premises.
Aloha Stadium Guest Code of Conduct: Aloha Stadium is committed to provide a memorable experience for its guests in a safe and enjoyable environment. When attending an event, the stadium staff will proactively intervene to support an atmosphere free from the following behaviors:
A. Harassment, foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions.
B. Obstructing the view of other guests.
C. Signs of impairment due to intoxication.
E. Unruly or inconsiderate behavior.
F. Throwing of any objects.
G. Interfering with the progress of the event.
H. Failing to follow instructions by stadium personnel.
I. Failure to stay in vehicle.
J. Destroying or defacing stadium property.
L. Failure to follow stadium policies and procedures.
Guests who choose not to adhere to the “Guest Code of Conduct” will be subject to removal without refund. Please call our Security Hotline at (808) 483-2807 if you need assistance or to report any violations.