TRAFFIC & PARKING
Heavy traffic is expected for this event. Take the stress out of travel and plan to arrive early. Know that the later you arrive, the more likely you will encounter traffic and need to be re-routed to an alternate parking site.
For live updates regarding traffic and parking, follow us on Facebook @AlohaStadiumHawaii and Twitter @AlohaStadiumHI.
Please allow ample time to find parking. Parking attendants will be onsite to assist with finding open spaces.
Expect delays when exiting the stadium. Police checks and other situations may come up where patrons will have to be rerouted to another exit gate.
Parking Fee: $16.00 cars, $31 for buses and limos (cash only)
PARKING GATE OPENING TIMES
Saturday 08/17/19 11:00am
Parking Gate 1 (Main Salt Lake) – Use Kamehameha Highway or Salt Lake Blvd. –ADA access, passes and limited public parking.
Parking Gate 2 (North Kam) – Use Kamehameha Highway – RECOMMENDED PUBLIC PARKING ENTRANCE
Parking Gate 3 (Halawa) – Use Kahuapaani St. only. – RECOMMENDED FOR PUBLIC PARKING ENTRANCE
Parking Gate 4 (Lower Salt Lake) – Use Salt Lake Blvd. only. – RECOMMENDED FOR PUBLIC PARKING ENTRANCE
ADA Parking: Please use the Main Salt Lake Stadium Entrance. Limited stalls available at parking sections 2AB, 3AB, 13A and Upper Halawa.
Electric Vehicle Parking: Limited free parking available on a first come first serve basis.
TAILGATE POLICY & PROHIBITED ITEMS…THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAILGATING AT ALOHA STADIUM.
The TAILGATE POLICY is in place for the safety and enjoyment of ALL guests attending an event at the Aloha Stadium. Tailgate policy is in effect for the Rams vs. Cowboys Game. The following is PROHIBITED in all parking areas:
- RESERVING STALLS– Parking is on a first-come, first serve basis. Please arrange for vehicles who would like adjacent stalls for tailgating to enter the parking lot at the same time.
- UTILIZING MORE THAN ONE STALL– Vehicles, tables, chairs, BBQ pits and tents must be confined to only one stall. No pegging.
- DUMPING – Please make sure hot coals are not dumped in the parking lot or trash receptacles.
- RECREATIONAL PLAY– No tossing of footballs, frisbees or any other type of objects. No bikes, scooters, rollerblades, and skateboards. No remote-control devices allowed on property.
- ANIMALS– No animals are allowed at the Aloha Stadium, except for ADA-Compliant Service Animals.
- LIVE BANDS/LOUD MUSIC
- NO LOITERING
- NO TAILGATING– after the start of event and curfew is one hour after game.
- ADVERTISING– Soliciting, hawking, literature, selling and giveaways of any kind are prohibited without prior approval from the Aloha Stadium Management.
- HIGH CAPACITY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTAINERS– (i.e. kegs, party balls, etc.) -these items will be confiscated and may be disposed. Must be 21 years or older to possess and consume alcohol. *It is unlawful for any adult to provide or purchase alcohol for consumption by minors under the age of 21.
- MOTORIZED REMOTE-CONTROLLED DEVICES
Please Be Advised: Aloha Stadium management would like to accommodate as many customers as reasonably possible in the stadium parking areas. To assist in this effort, we request that you adhere to the Aloha Stadium Guest Code of Conduct, parking, tailgating and other established policies. Aloha Stadium management also requests you refrain from reserving parking stalls/spaces, straddling/occupying adjoining stalls, and failing to park within a designated parking stall, or bringing any prohibited items onto the Aloha Stadium in accordance with these policies. Law enforcement and security officers will be patrolling the parking areas to ensure that these policies are followed. Violations of Aloha Stadium policies may result in fines of up to $150.00. HRS 109-(7).
***Note that the Honolulu Police Department (HPD) will be assisting with traffic flow on surface streets around the stadium. Additionally, HPD may do intermittent exit closures at the Aiea cut-off and the Halawa/Stadium exits on H-1 Eastbound if the freeway begins to back-up. If you encounter a closed exit, please proceed to the next available exit, and if necessary, do a U-turn and make your way back to the stadium.