Aloha Stadium Guest Code of Conduct
The Aloha Stadium are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game-day experience. We want fans of all ages to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of the game. All fans are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette. In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco). Aloha Stadium is a smoke-free zone.
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Failure to sit in assigned location or seat
- Obstructing the view of other guests
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Destroying or defacing stadium property
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
Event patrons and guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations. Failure to comply may result in ejection or arrest. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel.
Please call our Security Hotline at (808) 483-2807 if you need assistance or to report any violations.