Aloha Stadium Tailgate Policy & Prohibited Items
ALOHA STADIUM TAILGATE POLICY
The *TAILGATE POLICY is in place for the safety and enjoyment of ALL guests attending an event at the Aloha Stadium. Please enjoy yourself!
*Tailgate policy is in effect for all University of Hawaii games, Hawaii Bowl, and Pro Bowl.
*NO Tailgating is allowed during any other Stadium events unless noted.
The Following is PROHIBITED in all parking areas:
- RESERVING STALLS. Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please arrange for vehicles who would like adjacent stalls for tailgating to enter the parking lot at the same time.
- UTILIZING MORE THAN ONE STALL. Vehicles, tables, chairs, BBQ pits and tents must be confined to only one stall. No pegging.
- DUMPING. Please make sure hot coals are not dumped in the parking lot or trash receptacles.
- RECREATIONAL PLAY. Please do not toss footballs, Frisbees or any other type of object in the parking lot. No bikes, scooters, rollerblades or skateboards are allowed in the parking lot.
- ANIMALS. Only service animals will be allowed on property.
- LIVE BANDS/LOUD MUSIC.
- NO LOITERING.
- NO tailgating after start of event and curfew is one hour after game.
- ADVERTISING. Soliciting, hawking, literature, selling and giveaways of any kind are prohibited without prior approval from Aloha Stadium Management.
- HIGH CAPACITY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTAINERS (ie. kegs, party balls, etc.) – these items will be confiscated and may be disposed. Must be 21 years or older to possess and consume alcohol.
Please Be Advised:Aloha Stadium management would like to accommodate as many customers as reasonably possible in the stadium parking areas. To assist in this effort we request that you adhere to the Aloha Stadium Guest Code of Conduct, parking, tailgating and other established policies. Aloha Stadium management also requests you refrain from reserving parking stalls/spaces, straddling/occupying adjoining stalls, and failing to park within a designated parking stall, or bringing any prohibited items onto the Aloha Stadium property in accordance with these policies. Law enforcement and security officers will be patrolling the parking areas to ensure that these policies are followed. Violations of Aloha Stadium policies may result in fines of up to $150.00. HRS 109-(7).
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING...Text “ALOHA” to 78247 to report activity and location or you may call the Stadium Security Hotline at 483-2807.
The following items are PROHIBITED from entering the Aloha Stadium turnstiles:
Cans and Bottles
Outside food & Beverages
Pets (except service animals)
Any items which may pose a health or safety issue
Smoking is prohibited except within a posted designated smoking area. (this includes vapor and electronic cigarettes)
All bags, jackets, guests and vehicles are subject to check upon entering the premises. Express lanes are available at each turnstile gate for persons without bags.
IMPORTANT NOTE: VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF STATE LAW AND EJECTION FROM THE ALOHA STADIUM PROPERTY.