Aloha Stadium Tailgate Policy & Prohibited Items
ALOHA STADIUM TAILGATE POLICY
The *TAILGATE POLICY is in place for the safety and enjoyment of ALL guests attending an event at the Aloha Stadium. Please enjoy yourself!
*Tailgating policy is in effect for all University of Hawaii games, Hawaii Bowl and Pro Bowl.
* NO tailgating is allowed for any other Stadium event unless noted.
The Following is PROHIBITED in all parking areas:
- RESERVING STALLS. Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please arrange for vehicles who would like adjacent stalls for tailgating to enter the parking lot at the same time.
- UTILIZING MORE THAN ONE STALL. Vehicles, tables, chairs, BBQ pits and tents must be confined to only one stall. No pegging.
- DUMPING. Please make sure hot coals are not dumped in the parking lot or trash receptacles.
- RECREATIONAL PLAY. Please do not toss footballs, Frisbees or any other type of object in the parking lot. No bikes, scooters, rollerblades or skateboards are allowed in the parking lot.
- ANIMALS. Only service pets will be allowed on property.
- LIVE BANDS/LOUD MUSIC.
- NO LOITERING after start of event.
- NO tailgating after start of event and curfew is one hour after game.
- LITERATURE. Soliciting, hawking, selling and giveaways of any kind are prohibited without prior approval from Aloha Stadium Management.
10. HIGH CAPACITY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTAINERS (ie. kegs, party balls, etc.) – these items will be confiscated and may be disposed. Must be 21 years or older to possess and consume alcohol.
WARNING: This is a notice of warning for all customers at Aloha Stadium. Law enforcement wil actively enforce the Aloha Stadium Guest Code of Conduct, prohibited items, parking, and tailgating policy; which includes, reserving parking stalls/spaces, straddling/occupying space of adjoining stall, and failing to park within a designated parking stall. Under the HRS 109-7 (c) the violations are subject to fines of up to $150.00.
The following items are PROHIBITED from entering the Aloha Stadium turnstiles:
Cans and Bottles
Outside food & Beverages
Animals (except service animals)
Any item which may pose a health or safety issue
All bags, jackets, guests and vehicles are subject to check upon entering the premises. Express lanes are available at each turnstile gate for persons without bags.
IMPORTANT NOTE: VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF STATE LAW AND EJECTION FROM THE ALOHA STADIUM PROPERTY. FANS MAY CALL THE ALOHA STADIUM ANONYMOUS TIP LINE TO REPORT VIOLATIONS AT 808.483.2807.