This season, the University of Hawai’i Athletic Department is offering fans an opportunity to get a cutout of yourself, a friend, a family member or even your pet placed in an open seat in the Aloha Stadium Sideline Orange Level (placement based on TV visible sideline). Each cut out will cost $50 for the entirety of the 2020 home football season. The earlier you purchase, the closer to the field your cutout will be. Proceeds from the cutouts will support University of Hawaii student-athletes.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
(must use desktop or laptop only)
Order by the dates below to have your cutout placed in Aloha Stadium in time for the corresponding games. After being placed, cutouts will remain in the stadium for the duration of the season.
- New Mexico (11/7) – Order and upload photo by Wed., Nov. 4, at 5 p.m. HST
- Boise State (11/21) – Order and upload photo by Wed., Nov. 18, at 5 p.m. HST
- Nevada (11/28) – Order and upload photo by Wed., Nov. 25, at 5 p.m. HST
- UNLV (12/12) – Order and upload photo by Wed., Dec. 9, at 5 p.m. HST
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Show you/your pet’s pride in your favorite Hawai’i apparel.
- Make sure your gear does not blend in with your background.
- If you wear glasses and/or a hat, make sure to avoid glares, flashbacks, and shadows.
WHERE TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO:
- Avoid backlighting by finding a light source and directly facing it. Do not put your back to it.
- Make sure your personal and/or private information is not pictured.
- Solid-colored backgrounds work best.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO:
- One (1) person per photo.
- Do not take a selfie. Have someone else take your photo for you or set a timer on your camera.
- For the best results, stand 3-4 feet from the camera.
- Position the camera at eye-level, frame yourself from the waist-up, and include some space around your head and shoulders.
- Take the photo in a vertical (portrait) format and submit the photo in the largest possible files size (must be over 1MB).
- Do not raise your arms above your shoulders or outside of your body width. They will be cropped out.
- You can hold a football-related sign or prop (football, foam finger, etc.), but please make sure to keep it inside your body width.
THE FOLLOWING IMAGES WILL NOT BE APPROVED:
- Group photos of two or more people and/or pets.
- Blurry images.
- Photos that do not adhere to the cutout guidelines.
- Commercial advertisement including slogans, websites, and phone numbers.
- Social media handles and hashtags.
- Offensive or negative reference to any student-athletes.
- Names, images, or likeness of any players.
- No statements or endorsement of political issues or candidates.
- Obscene, threatening, violent or infringing references.
Hawai’i Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. Submissions may also be rejected for poor quality. Fans will be notified if their photo is rejected and if a refund will be issued. Please note Hawai’i Athletics will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.