RAMS vs COWBOYS Game Information: Know Before You Go
CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Rams and the National Football League have a clear bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into stadiums. This will provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into Aloha Stadium. Please make sure to leave your large bags at home to avoid being stopped from entering. To learn more, click on the “clear bag policy” header.
Each person shall be allowed one clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” in size or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
Small clutch bags not exceeding 4.5” X 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
Diaper bags and Baby bags will NOT be allowed if they exceed the 12 inch by 6 inch by 12 inch size restriction. All bags Must Be A Clear Bag.
In addition, each person will be allowed to hand-carry a blanket, poncho or jacket, along with a soft-sided seat cushion.
Exceptions will only be made for medically necessary items, after proper inspection.
Strollers are allowed, however they must be collapsible and fit underneath the seat and stored safely without obstructing the aisle-ways for other guests.
Non-approved bags must be returned to vehicle or discarded.
The following items are PROHIBITED from entering the Aloha Stadium turnstiles:
Weapons; Noise Makers; Illegal Drugs; Cans & Bottles; Umbrellas; Coolers; Fireworks; Outside Food & Beverages (Snack Leis permissible, but must be pre-made with each item measuring no larger than 4” x 4” x 2”, and no liquids); Professional Cameras with extended lens; Inflatable objects of any kind; Confetti; Balloons; Lasers; Poles & Sticks; Skateboards; Rollerblades; Bicycles; Animals (except ADA-Compliant Service Animals); Motorized remote controlled devices (including drones); or any items which may pose a health or safety issue to our guests and employees.
All bags, jackets, guests and vehicles are subject to search upon entering the premises. Express lanes are available at each turnstile gate for persons without bags.
As part of an NFL League-wide mandate, all tickets for the Rams-Cowboys game will be mobile-only. Please make sure you download your tickets to your mobile phone before arriving on gameday.
To learn more, click on the “mobile ticketing” header.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The National Football League, Los Angeles Rams and Aloha Stadium are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game-day experience.
We want fans of all ages to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of the game. All fans are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette. In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco) outside of designated areas
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
Event patrons and guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations
Failure to comply may result in ejection or arrest
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel.
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
For assistance, text “ALOHA” to 78247 to report activity and location or you may call the Stadium Security Hotline at (808) 483-2807. Standard messaging rates apply.
TAILGATE POLICY & PROHIBITED ITEMS…THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAILGATING AT ALOHA STADIUM.
The TAILGATE POLICY is in place for the safety and enjoyment of ALL guests attending an event at the Aloha Stadium.
Tailgate policy is in effect for the Rams vs. Cowboys Game
The following is PROHIBITED in all parking areas:
- RESERVING STALLS – Parking is on a first-come, first serve basis. Please arrange for vehicles who would like adjacent stalls for tailgating to enter the parking lot at the same time.
- UTILIZING MORE THAN ONE STALL – Vehicles, tables, chairs, BBQ pits and tents must be confined to only one stall. No pegging.
- DUMPING – Please make sure hot coals are not dumped in the parking lot or trash receptacles.
- RECREATIONAL PLAY – No tossing of footballs, frisbees or any other type of objects. No bikes, scooters, rollerblades, and skateboards. No remote-control devices allowed on property.
- ANIMALS – No animals are allowed at the Aloha Stadium, except for ADA-Compliant Service Animals.
- LIVE BANDS/LOUD MUSIC
- NO LOITERING
- NO TAILGATING – after the start of event and curfew is one hour after game.
- ADVERTISING – Soliciting, hawking, literature, selling and giveaways of any kind are prohibited without prior approval from the Aloha Stadium Management.
- HIGH CAPACITY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTAINERS – (i.e. kegs, party balls, etc.) -these items will be confiscated and may be disposed. Must be 21 years or older to possess and consume alcohol. *It is unlawful for any adult to provide or purchase alcohol for consumption by minors under the age of 21.
- MOTORIZED REMOTE-CONTROLLED DEVICES
Please Be Advised: Aloha Stadium management would like to accommodate as many customers as reasonably possible in the stadium parking areas. To assist in this effort, we request that you adhere to the Aloha Stadium Guest Code of Conduct, parking, tailgating and other established policies. Aloha Stadium management also requests you refrain from reserving parking stalls/spaces, straddling/occupying adjoining stalls, and failing to park within a designated parking stall, or bringing any prohibited items onto the Aloha Stadium in accordance with these policies. Law enforcement and security officers will be patrolling the parking areas to ensure that these policies are followed. Violations of Aloha Stadium policies may result in fines of up to $150.00. HRS 109-(7).