Employment Opportunities USHERS AND PARKING ATTENDANTS
Football season is HERE. And this year the Aloha Stadium is looking for a few more Ambassadors of Aloha to fill our Stadium positions. Come join us as we welcome new and returning high school and university players, as well as Coach Rolovich and his staff. Applications for part-time intermittent, “at will” positions are NOW AVAILABLE through Thursday, September 15, 2016.
To be a part of this winning team, candidates must be available starting in October, passionate about the game, available nights and weekends, as well as showcase excellent customer service.
Click on the links below for job descriptions of current positions available:
CLICK HERE to download an application.
You may list more than one position on your application. (For multiple positions, please list in the order of preference.) START DATE FOR ALL NEW HIRES IS October 1, 2016.
Please mail your completed application to:
P.O. Box 30666
Honolulu, HI 96820-0666
Or email to: email@example.com
If selected for part-time intermittent employment the following is a list of documents and/or information a “New Hire” will need to be submitted upon request.
1) Social Security card (card must be signed)
2) Picture Identification, examples of acceptable documents include but are not limited to:
- a. Valid Drivers license
- b. Valid State Identification
- c. Valid U.S. Military Identification
- d. U.S. Passport
3) Child Labor Certificate (for minors under the age of 18)
4) Alien Registration Receipt Form I-151 (if you are a Permanent Resident Alien of the U.S.)
5) Beneficiary Information
- a. Name of beneficiary
- b. Address of beneficiary
- c. Social Security Number of beneficiary