Employment Opportunities NOW AVAILABLE
Football season is just around the corner. And this year the Aloha Stadium is looking for Ambassadors of Aloha to fill over 100 positions as we get ready to welcome new and returning high school and university players, as well as Coach Rolovich and his staff. Applications for part-time intermittent, “at will” positions will be available now through June 5, 2016.
Positions range from ushers and parking attendants, to cleanup helpers, nursing, video coordinators and ticket sellers. To be a part of this winning team, candidates must be available starting in August, passionate about the game, available nights and weekends, as well as showcase excellent customer service.
Click on the links below for job descriptions:
CLICK HERE to download an application.
You may list more than one position on your application. (For multiple positions, please list in the order of preference.) START DATE FOR ALL NEW HIRES IS AUGSUT 1, 2016.
Please mail your completed application to:
P.O. Box 30666
Honolulu, HI 96820-0666
Or email to: email@example.com
If selected for part-time intermittent employment the following is a list of documents and/or information a “New Hire” will need to be submitted upon request.
1) Social Security card (card must be signed)
2) Picture Identification, examples of acceptable documents include but are not limited to:
- a. Valid Drivers license
- b. Valid State Identification
- c. Valid U.S. Military Identification
- d. U.S. Passport
3) Child Labor Certificate (for minors under the age of 18)
4) Alien Registration Receipt Form I-151 (if you are a Permanent Resident Alien of the U.S.)
5) Beneficiary Information
- a. Name of beneficiary
- b. Address of beneficiary
- c. Social Security Number of beneficiary