Interesting tidbits about Aloha Stadium.
- Officially opened on September 12, 1975
- First football game played between University of Hawaii and Texas A & I on September 13, 1975. Attendance: 32,247
- Ownership: State of Hawaii
- Management: Stadium Authority, State of Hawaii
- Capacity: 50,000 (424-wheelchair seats on the lower concourse level)
- Size: 104 acres
- Location: 12 miles (20 minutes) from Waikiki, 2 miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Parking: 8,000 cars, 150 buses, 109 disabled
- Main playing surface: FieldTurf
- Events at Aloha Stadium include football, baseball, soccer, boxing, religious and music festivals; swap meets; auto shows; motorcrossess; mud races; tractor pulls; concerts; carnivals, etc.
- The scoreboard is 154 feet long. The JumboTron is 19' x 26'.
- Sitting in the highest seat in the stadium is as high as a ten-story building.